Whether you’re heading to orchestra or even just the park, visit a few of your favorite departments and build a delicious picnic to go! And of course, don’t forget the wine and beer! We even have the insulated totes!
– Chicken Romano, Teriyaki Flank Steak, etc.
– Green Dirt Farms Sheep’s Milk Cheese, To Go Mini Cheese Boards, Dalamata Fig Spread, Marcona Almonds
– Stuffed Olives, Roasted Red Peppers
Salads We Love
– Kale & Quinoa Salad, Barley & Lime Salad
– Fresh Cut Fruit
– Baguette, Two Brothers Brownies
Wine and Beer
– Wente Chardonnay or your favorite craft brew
– Caspari Plates and Napkins
A great addition to any picnic is a easy to make baguette sandwich, all you need is a baguette from the bakery, a bit of flank steak or beef tenderloin from prepared foods, a touch of blue cheese spread from the gourmet cheese department and some fresh arugula from the produce department.
Cut the baguette into 6 even pieces, then slice slice each piece in half length-wise. Cover one side of each piece with cheese spread, then layer on some arugula and meat, put the other half of the baguette on top and enjoy!