Use Heinen’s fresh-ground almond butter and satisfy your sweet tooth with these tasty truffles.
- ¼ cup Heinen’s fresh ground almond butter (found in produce)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice cereal (found in wellness department)
- 3 tbsp Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Raw honey (found in wellness department)
- 1 tbsp Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Line a plate with parchment paper
- In a pot, stir together almond butter, honey, and vanilla
- Set pot on low-med heat and heat for a few minutes until warmed; stir constantly and avoid boiling/overheating
- Remove from heat and stir in rice crisp and chocolate mini chips
- Wet hands thoroughly and shape dough into balls, pressing firmly so that the dough holds
- Wet hands after each ball to avoid sticking to hands
- Place balls onto parchment paper plate and freeze for 5 minutes then enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Makes: 8-10 balls