Easy, healthy and organic, with a fresh, citrusy flavor. There’s so much to love about this fast way to cook salmon that it’s destined to become a go-to recipe.
- 2 The Irish Organic Salmon Co. 5oz portions
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Finely grated rind of 1/2 orange
- Plus the juice of 1 orange
- Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- Season salmon portions with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the salmon to the pan and for cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, orange juice and orange rind and simmer for about 2 minutes until the sauce is bubbling and warmed through.
- Transfer the cooked salmon to plates.
- Top with remaining sauce from pan and fresh chopped cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of The Irish Organic Salmon Co.