Fun to give and fun to receive. The perfect hostess gift needs to be nothing more, nothing less. But finding the gift? Now that can be baffling. Here’s where we can assist.
Are you an overnight guest? Or maybe you’re headed out of town and want to bring a special Heinen’s or Ohio find. Does your host appreciate an elusive wine or a remarkable cheese? Or perhaps it’s a full plate of holiday cookies that would be perfect. We promise you’ll turn heads with any of our memorable, heartwarming and irresistible ideas, all shown here.
Take a look at our top 10 favorite gift ideas for the holidays:
- Santa loves cookies – so number one on our list is Ohio made “Servatii’s butter cookie tray (large tray – $26.99)
- As the song goes – a bottle of Red and a bottle of white – our favorite picks for the wine lover is a French white burgundy- Grand Cru Corton Charlemagne and the red we love is Frank Family Vineyards Reserve – 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon.
- A trio Italian salamis and a big wedge of Heinen’s aged Italian Parmesan Reggiano.
- A Root Candle (made in Medina, Ohio) is perfect and available in many different sizes and fragrances
- Flowers are always in style and appreciated. Our Ohio grown Poinsettias perfect for the season and make for a lasting gift that can be enjoyed all season long.
- If you’re an overnight guest bring the best for breakfast like – Stonewall Kitchen pancake mix, jams and Sugar Chalet’s Bourbon Maple Syrup.
- Six pack of Brew Kettle’s All for One Beer is perfect for Cavs fans. (Available in the Cleveland area only)
- Classic champagne is a great gift for anyone – we carry over 20 varieties of bubbles and especially like G. H. Mumm.
- A pre-made Heinen’s gift basket – “Our Favorites Basket” – a collection of sweet and savory gourmet items.
- Heinen’s Own Beef Tenderloin – who wouldn’t love to have this amazing cut of beef.