Muscato Grapes are grown in the rich, deep soil of California's San Joaquin Valley, developed for the most flavorful, highest quality table grapes on the market today. In this ideal Mediterranean like climate is the perfect platform to grow superb, delectable grapes, ripen and picked at the optimal time to ensure unparalleled flavor. These perfect gems may look similar to common grape varieties; however they are hybrid crossings of super sweet table grapes. These seedless varieties come in Red, Black and Green.
¾ cups of grapes contain just 90 calories, but no fat, no cholesterol and virtually no sodium. Grapes provide potassium, vitamin C, K, and Copper. Research has shown that grapes of all colors – red, green and black are a natural source of beneficial components called polyphenols, which are also antioxidants. Grape polyphenols appear to protect the health and function of our cells. Today, research is ongoing to uncover even more links between grapes and heart, eye, brain, and joint health.
- Sliced or halved Melissa’s Muscato Grapes
- Heinen’s Organic Wheat Thin Crackers
- Heinen’s Peanut Butter
- Spread Heinen’s Organic Wheat Thin cracker with Heinen’s Peanut Butter and then top with Melissa’s Muscato Grapes.
Prosciutto and Pita Triangles:
- 2 Pita bread slices
- 5 oz Chevre cheese
- 1 Cup Melissa’s Muscato Grapes, sliced
- 3 oz. Prosciutto ham, sliced into 1 inch strips
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Oregano leaves, chopped
- Cut pita bread into six triangular pieces (or more if possible). Mound 1 rounded teaspoon of cheese on each piece of pita or for demo purposes less. Arrange two or three grapes slices on the cheese. Top with a slice of prosciutto ham and sprinkle with oregano. Garnish each with two grape halves
Graham Cracker Grape Sandwiches:
- Melissa’s Muscato Grapes, sliced
- Cream cheese
- Graham crackers
- Spread cream cheese on top of graham crackers and top with Melissa’s Muscato Grape slices. East open-faced or add another cream cheese covered graham cracker on top for a complete sandwich.