When it comes to produce, it’s all about freshness!
We take sourcing seriously. Our assortment of fresh produce must meet our high quality standards and offer you something new to discover each time you shop. Hand-picked by our experts, you’ll always see a wide array of fruits, veggies and unique items in our Produce Department.
We know that trying something new can be intimidating, but with the right information, these unfamiliar finds might just become your new favorites.
Check out our seasonal Fresh Discoveries!
- While outside appearances of each Korean pear may differ, all varieties are crunchy, juicy and sweet.
- Colors can vary from yellow to brown and skin can be smooth or speckled.
- Varieties vary throughout the season but include Hosui (Golden Russet Brown), Kosui (Golden Russet), Nijiseiki or Twentieth Century (Yellow Green), Shinseiki (Yellow) and Shinhui (Russet Brown)
- Choose pears that are hard and fragrant.
- Best stored at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.