Schools that participated in the School Donation Program in previous years will continue to be an available choice for Heinen’s customers every year.
If your school has not been part of Heinen's School Donation program, and you would like to be considered, please contact Customer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-475-2300 Ext 2337. Once your school is approved, we will list it on our website for customers' selection.
How the Program Works:
• Heinen’s adds your school name to our website
• Throughout the year, school representatives promote the program to parents, teachers and family members with the materials Heinen's provides every August
• Heinen’s customers select a school EVERY year by logging into their Heinen's Preferred Card personal profile page Here, stopping by any Heinen's Customer Service Booth, or by calling our Customer Relations department at 1-855-475-2300 Ext. 2337.
• Heinen’s customers use their Tasteful Rewards Preferred card each time they shop
• Heinen’s maintains a database of participating customers, their selected school and their eligible spending
• Heinen’s distributes checks to qualifying schools every May. Qualifying schools are those that reach a donation minimum of $100.00
Click Here to View a List of Registered Illinois Schools
Click Here to View a List of Registered Ohio Schools