The following recipe was created in collaboration with Lauren Schulte. To see more of her bites and meals, visit her Instagram @TheBiteSizePantry.
These Apple Cider Mojitos bring summer fun to the fall and winter.
Featuring fresh Midwest apple cider and white rum mixed with vibrant mint and lime, this cocktail is most delicious at a seasonal happy hour, or alongside a Thanksgiving feast!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 4 oz. Midwest apple cider
- 4 oz. white rum
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- Juice of ½ lime
- Heinen’s lime sparkling water
- Add 2 oz. of apple cider and 2 oz. of rum to each glass.
- Place the mint leaves in the palm of your hand and clap a few times. This releases the oils in the mint leaves, which adds aromatics to the cocktail. Place the mint leaves in the glasses with the apple cider and rum.
- Add the lime juice to each glass.
- Fill the glasses all the way to the top with fresh ice.
- Top with Heinen’s lime-flavored sparkling water and give it a good stir.
- Garnish with a fresh apple slice and enjoy!