- Heinen's BBQ Pulled Pork
- Donkey Brand Corn Chips
- Heinen's Mexican 4 Cheese Blend
- Heinen's Fresh Pico de Gallo
- Ortega Sliced Jalapeno
- Fresh Scallions
- Spread the chips out on a microwave-safe plate and heat the pork over medium heat in a saute pan until hot.
- Spread the pork over the chips and top with the cheese.
- Microwave in one-minute increments until the cheese is melted.
- Top the nachos with the pico de gallo, jalapeno slices and thinly sliced scallions.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream, if desired.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.