This recipe and photography was provided courtesy of local cookbook author and chef, Carla Snyder. Learn more about Carla and discover her recipes at Ravenouskitchen.com.
The combination of cheddar cheese, bacon and ranch dressing is a classic and perfect for topping corn on the cob. Who needs anything else for dinner?
Cheddar, Bacon & Ranch Corn on the Cob
Start-to-Finish: 5 minutes
Hands-On Time: 5 minutes
Makes enough for 6 ears of corn
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Cook ears of corn. Here are a few simple methods.
- Brush corn with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper, cheese, bacon and drizzle with ranch dressing.
- If you’d like the cheese to melt a little, pop the dressed ears of corn in a warm oven for a few minutes.