The following recipe and photo were provided by our friends at Serious Foodie.
Taco night just gained some new flavor thanks to the addition of an internationally-inspired sauce! Whether you choose to follow a diet with or without meat you’ll love these flavor-packed veggie tacos featuring crema, feta and Serious Foodie Hatch Chile Sauce!
Total Time: 15 minutes
Feta Veggie Tacos with Hatch Chile Sauce
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 oz. creamy feta cheese
- 3 tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1-2 cups corn, cooked
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 8 6 inch flour tortillas
- 1 jar Serious Foodie Hatch Chile Sauce
- Avocado wedges
- Radishes, sliced
- Cilantro sprigs for garnish, optional
- Working in a large bowl, add corn and beans. Toss.
- In a separate bowl, add yogurt, olive oil, cheese, cilantro and cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Mix.
- Add all but 1/2 cup of the crema (made in step 2) to corn and beans. Season with salt and pepper and toss to fully coat.
- Spoon the corn and bean mixture onto warm tortillas. Top with avocado, radishes and cilantro sprigs. Add a spoonful of Hatch Chile Sauce and additional crema, if desired. Enjoy!