The folling recipe and photography was created by Lauren Schulte of The Bite Size Pantry.
If quick and simple meals are what you’re looking for, Heinen’s has all you’ll need to whip up a meal in record time and with minimal effort. Salmon Cesar Salad with gourmet garlic croutons and a pre-made Caesar dressing has you ready for a dinner date night in less than 5 minutes and uses only 5 ingredients.
Simply preheat the grill to high heat to round 450˚F, spray romaine lettuce hearts with Heinen’s Olive Oil Spray and lay them cut side down on the hot grates. Quarter a lemon and place the wedges on the grill with the lettuce. If desired, you can reheat the Two Brothers Salmon fillets on the grill. These will only take a minute or two on each side to get those beloved char marks. Now all that’s left to do is remove everything from the grill, arrange on a serving platter and sprinkle with Heinen’s Caesar Cheese Blend and Brianna’s Caesar Dressing.
- Grilled Two Brothers Salmon
- Romaine Hearts
- Brianna's Caesar Dressing
- Heinen's Caesar Blend Cheese
- Fresh Gourmet Croutons
- Preheat the grill. Cut romaine hearts in half lengthwise keeping core intact. Lightly oil cut side and place on the grill cut-side-down. Grill until lightly charred.
- Quarter the lemon and place the wedges on the grill.
- If desired, reheat the Two Brothers Salmon on the grill for approximately one minute.
- Place romaine on a plate and top with crumbled cooked salmon, croutons and cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing and garnish with lemon wedges
- If desired, add anchovies and freshly ground black pepper.