The following post was made in collaboration with Lauren Schulte of The Bite Size Pantry and Birch Benders. Product was provided by Birch Benders and recipe development and photography were provided courtesy of Lauren Schulte.
If you, like many, face busy mornings, this quick and simple breakfast recipe using Birch Benders pancake mixes will come in handy.
When I say these Peach Pancake Roll-Ups come in handy, I mean it literally because you can hold one in your hand as you run out the door for breakfast on-the-go!
I love using Birch Benders pancake mixes because they cater to nearly every dietary lifestyle and contain good-for-you ingredients.
Off to work, school, errands, spin class or whatever lies ahead on weekday mornings, these roll-ups are a balanced breakfast that will carry you through anything the day brings!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 8 Roll-Ups
- 1 ½ cups Birch Benders pancake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s honey
- 2 medium-sized fresh peaches (pitted) or canned peaches, sliced thin
- 4 peach-flavored Chobani or Icelandic Provisions Skyr yogurt cups
- In a mixing bowl, add the pancake mix, water and 1 Tbsp. of honey. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Spray Heinen’s olive oil on a large skillet and pour ½ cup of the batter for each pancake. Leave enough space between the pancakes so they have room to expand.
- Flip the pancakes after 2 minutes and cook for another 2 minutes on the other side. Remove from the skillet.
- While the pancakes are warm, spread 2 Tbsp. of yogurt over half of each pancake, almost all the way up to the edges.
- Add a few peach slices on top of the yogurt and start rolling. Roll from the top edge where the yogurt ends all the way down and tuck in the peach slices.
- Secure the roll-ups with toothpicks.
- Drizzle with the remaining 1 Tbsp of honey.