The following post was made in collaboration with Lauren Schulte of The Bite Size Pantry and Birch Benders. Product was provided by Birch Benders and recipe development and photography were provided courtesy of Lauren Schulte.
Can you believe it? It’s already time to send the kids back to school. If you, like many, face busy mornings, this quick and simple breakfast recipe using Birch Benders pancake mixes will really come in handy.
When I say these Peach Pancake Roll-Ups come in handy, I mean it literally because you can grab one as you run out the door for a meal on-the-go!
I love using Birch Benders pancake mixes because they cater to nearly every dietary lifestyle and contain good-for-you ingredients.
If you find yourself too busy with new back-to-school routines to shop for these ingredients, place your order online for curbside pickup or home delivery. There’s no excuse not to make these!
Off to work, school, errands, spin class or whatever lies ahead on weekday mornings, this recipe is great to make in advance and have on hand.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 ½ cups of Birch Benders classic pancake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s wildflower honey
- 2 medium-sized fresh peaches, pit removed and sliced thin
- 4 Chobani individual Greek yogurt cups
- In a mixing bowl, add the pancake mix, water and 1 Tbsp. of honey. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Spray Heinen’s olive oil on a large skillet and pour ½ cup of the batter for each pancake. Leave enough space between the pancakes so they have room to expand.
- Flip the pancakes after 2 minutes and cook for another 2 minutes on the other side. Remove from the skillet.
- While the pancakes are warm, spread 2 Tbsp. of yogurt (I used the peach flavor, but any flavor will do) over half of each pancake, almost all the way up to the edges.
- Add a few peach slices on top of the yogurt and start rolling. Roll from the top edge where the yogurt ends all the way down and tuck in the peach slices.
- Secure the roll-ups with toothpicks. Drizzle with the remaining 1 Tbsp of honey.