The following post was made in collaboration with Lauren Schulte of The Bite Size Pantry and Birch Benders. Product was provided by Birch Benders and recipe development and photography were provided courtesy of Lauren Schulte.
Can you believe it? It’s already time to send the kids back to school. If you, like many, face busy mornings, this quick and simple breakfast recipe using Birch Benders pancake mixes will really come in handy.
I mean handy literally because you can grab one of these Peach Pancake Roll Ups as you run out the door.
While out on one of my routine shopping trips to Heinen’s, I was able to pick up all the ingredients needed to make my Peach Pancake Roll Ups. I love using Birch Benders pancake mixes because they cater to nearly every dietary lifestyle and contain good-for-you ingredients.
Thanks to Heinen’s newly designed website, you can now place your order for these ingredients online to either pick up curbside or have them delivered right to your home. It doesn’t get more convenient than that, does it?
Off to work, school, errands, spin class or whatever your busy morning routine has planned, this recipe is great to make ahead and have on hand.
- 1 ½ cups of Birch Benders Classic Pancake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s Wild Flower Honey
- 2 medium Heinen’s fresh peaches, pit removed and sliced thin
- 4 Chobani individual Greek yogurt cups
- In a mixing bowl, add pancake mix, water and 1 Tbsp. of honey. Mix well until lumps are gone and batter is smooth.
- Spray Heinen’s olive oil on a large skillet and pour a ½ cup of the batter for each pancake. Make sure to leave enough space between the pancakes so they have enough room to expand.
- Flip pancakes after 2 minutes and cook for another 2 minutes on the other side. Remove from the skillet.
- While the pancakes are warm, spread 2 Tbsp. of yogurt (I used the peach flavor, but you can use any flavor) over half of each pancake, almost all the way up to the edges.
- Add a few slices of peaches on top of the yogurt layer and start rolling.
- Roll from the top edge where the yogurt is all the way down and tuck in the peach slices.
- Secure the roll-up with a toothpick. Drizzle with the remaining 1 Tbsp of honey.