Get inspired with our Quick Fix Meals! Ideas that are so simple, you don’t even need a recipe. Ready to enhance flavor and minimize effort at mealtime? We tapped into the expertise of local chef and cookbook author, Carla Snyder and local recipe developer, Abby Thome for tips and tricks for customizing each Quick Fix Meal to the preferences of anyone at the table.
This Asian Salmon Burger Salad is springtime on a plate. Simply sauté the salmon burger and serve it on a bed of coleslaw, oranges, crispy wonton and a drizzle of your favorite Asian-style dressing or aioli.
Light and fresh, this spa-inspired meal is sure to please hungry families all through summer and even into fall. And don’t forget, the omega-3s in the salmon making this one of the most nutritional meals of the week.
- Heinen’s Salmon Burgers
- Mandarin Oranges
- Wonton Crisps
- Asian-Style Dressing or Aioli
- A Sprinkle of Sesame Seeds
- A Sprinkle of Chopped Cilantro
- Frozen Corn, Edamame and or Peas
- Steamed Broccoli, Carrots and Snow Peas drizzled with sesame oil
- A Slice of Fresh Pineapple or Mango Sprinkled with Unsweetened Coconut for Each Plate or
- A Few Slices of Cucumber and Avocado Sprinkled with Sesame Seeds
- Wakame, Pickled Ginger and Wasabi from Heinen's Sushi Bar
- Sauté the salmon burger in a pan over medium heat.
- Serve the salmon burger over a bed of coleslaw sprinkled with oranges, crispy wontons and a drizzle of dressing or aioli.
Alternative Serving Suggestions
- Add all ingredients over rice or noodles to make an Asian salmon noodle bowl with extra dressing.
- Add Chopped romaine lettuce, cucumber, sliced radishes and halved grape tomato to make the salad heartier.