Get inspired with our Quick Fix Meals! Ideas that are so simple, you don’t even need a recipe. Ready to enhance flavor and minimize effort at mealtime? We tapped into the expertise of local chef and cookbook author, Carla Snyder and local recipe developer, Abby Thome for tips and tricks for customizing each Quick Fix Meal to the preferences of anyone at the table.
These Buffalo chicken sliders aren’t just for game day, though they do make an adorable “snacky” mouthful. When paired with French fries and veggies with dip, sliders make a fun and tasty meal, no football required.
To make this dish super easy to prepare, use a 12-pack of rolls that are not separated (like Heinen’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls) and slice the pack crosswise with a serrated knife to separate the top slab from the bottom slab. Spread the cheese and chicken over the bottom slab and drizzle hot sauce and ranch, followed by more cheese. Cover with the top slab, brush with butter (if you wish) and bake in a 350°F oven for about 15 minutes, or until hot. Slice them into little sandwiches and enjoy while they’re nice and hot!
- Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Buffalo/ Hot Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Bun of Choice
- Butter and Garlic Salt (for brushing on top of the buns)
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Finely Chopped Celery
- French Fries or Onion Rings (on the side)
- Celery, Bell Pepper, Cucumber and Grape Tomato Veggie Plate with Ranch/Blue Cheese Dip (on the side)
- Celery Spears with Ranch/Blue Cheese Dip (on the side)
- Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips (on the side)
- Add the shredded cheese and chicken to the bottom piece of a bun.
- Drizzle with hot sauce and ranch dressing, followed by more cheese.
- Add the top bun and bake in a 350°F oven for about 15 minutes, or until hot.
Alternative Serving Suggestions
- Use Monterrey Jack, Fontina or Colby Jack cheese instead of cheddar.
- Instead of rotisserie chicken, use frozen breaded chicken tenders or nuggets, baked and tossed in hot sauce before layering on rolls.