Get inspired with our Quick Fix Meals! Ideas that are so simple, you don’t even need a recipe. Ready to enhance flavor and minimize effort at mealtime? We tapped into the expertise of local chef and cookbook author, Carla Snyder for tips and tricks for customizing each Quick Fix Meal to the preferences of anyone at the table.
Pizza night is one meal the whole family looks forward to, and it’s never been easier to make your own pizza at home.
Healthier, tastier and more affordable than traditional take-out, take a look at these suggestions for a make-your-own pizza dinner that’s delicious any day of the week.
By the way, the secret to crispy crust is a hot, hot oven, so crank the temp up to 450°F for the best results.
- Premade pizza crust
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Italian blend cheese
- Diced tomato
Add sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni to the premade pizza crust. Add any any additional toppings of choice and bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and the crust turns golden brown and crispy.
Alternative Serving Suggestions
- Add ready-made meatballs and mozzarella for a meatball pizza.
- Add ham and diced pineapple for Hawaiian pizza.
- Add thinly sliced tomatoes, sliced fresh mozzarella and fresh basil leaves for a pizza Margherita.
- Add BBQ sauce, rotisserie chicken, red onion and cheddar cheese for a BBQ chicken pizza.
- Rub crust with oil, salt, thyme and top with robiola cheese, ricotta, fresh mozzarella and a drizzle of olive oil for a pizza Blanco.
- Make a pizza pocket by filling half the round and then flipping the unfilled side over the top. Seal and bake until browned.
- Replace traditional crust with a gluten-free cauliflower crust.