Get inspired with our Quick Fix Meals! Ideas that are so simple, you don’t even need a recipe. Ready to enhance flavor and minimize effort at mealtime? We tapped into the expertise of local chef and cookbook author, Carla Snyder and local recipe developer, Abby Thome for tips and tricks for customizing each Quick Fix Meal to the preferences of anyone at the table.
The freshest, healthiest and best-tasting Asian food isn’t from local takeout, it’s from your very own kitchen!
Sliced chicken breasts quickly stir-fried with broccoli florets, bottled teriyaki, frozen rice and sliced green onion come together in minutes for a hot, fresh and flavorful meal that will satisfy any craving!
- Chicken Breasts
- Fresh Broccoli Florets
- Two Brothers Island Teriyaki
- Green Onion
- Frozen Corn, Edamame or Green Beans
- Fresh Sliced Red Bell Pepper, Cabbage, Snow Peas and Mushrooms
- Canned Water Chestnut and Bamboo Strips
- Chopped Cashews, Peanuts or Almonds
- A Sprinkle of Chopped Cilantro
- Chopped Cucumbers and Halved Tomatoes
- A Fried or Hard-Boiled Egg
- A Drizzle of Sesame Oil and Sriracha Sauce
- Steamed Frozen Pot Stickers with Bottled Gyoza Sauce (on the side)
- Stir fry the chicken and broccoli florets over the stove. Add the sliced green onions.
- Once the chicken and vegetables are cooked and tender, add 1/4 cup of teriyaki. Stir to coat.
- Serve in a bowl over rice with extra green onions and sesame seeds for garnish.