Get inspired with our Quick Fix Meals! Ideas that are so simple, you don’t even need a recipe. Ready to enhance flavor and minimize effort at mealtime? We tapped into the expertise of local chef and cookbook author, Carla Snyder for tips and tricks for customizing each Quick Fix Meal to the preferences of anyone at the table.
If you’re looking for a quick breakfast, snack, lunch or even dinner idea this yogurt parfait is not only delicious but low in calories, healthy and super easy. Just layer your favorite yogurt in a cup or bowl with fresh berries, preserves and granola with a drizzle of honey so that each layer is a delicious mouthful. Repeat the layers until the cup is full and eat right away if you like your granola crunchy or let rest in the fridge if you like your granola soft. Either way, you can make your yogurt parfait just the way YOU like it!
- Flax, Sunflower or Chia Seeds
- Walnuts, Almonds, Pecans, or Peanuts (chopped)
- Dried Fruit (Cherries, Raisins, Mango, Cranberries or Pineapple)
- Fresh Fruit (Apple, Banana, Orange, Grapes or Grapefruit)
- Flaked Coconut
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Nilla Wafers or Graham Crackers
Layer desired ingredients and repeat!
Alternate Serving Suggestions
- Swap out maple syrup for honey.
- Swap dairy-free yogurt for regular yogurt.
- For an on-the-go treat, layer in small ball jars with lids or into popsicle molds and freeze.