Get inspired with our Quick Fix Meals! Ideas that are so simple, you don’t even need a recipe. Ready to enhance flavor and minimize effort at mealtime? We tapped into the expertise of local chef and cookbook author, Carla Snyder for tips and tricks for customizing each Quick Fix Meal to the preferences of anyone at the table.
People regularly line up for tender, slow cooked pulled pork at food trucks, barbecue pits and backyard parties, but you can easily serve this Southern barbecue tradition for your family’s dinner tonight. Whether you like it between buns with coleslaw, piled into tortillas or just piled on a plate, there’s little doubt that pulled pork makes a tasty, special meal, no complex cooking required.
- Pulled Pork with BBQ Sauce
- Cole Slaw
- Brioche Buns
- Kettle Chips
- French Fries, Tater Tots or Onion Rings
- Salad with sliced Tomatoes, Corn, Avocado and a drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil
- Salad with sliced Cucumbers, Red Onion fresh Dill and a Red Wine Vinegar drizzle
Heat pulled pork as package instructs. Add desired toppings to serve.
Alternate Serving Suggestions
- Make pulled pork tacos by subbing out the brioche bun for flour tortillas.
- Make a pulled pork pizza by topping crust with pork, red onion and mozzarella cheese.
- Make pulled pork nachos topped with pickled jalapeno and Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Make pulled pork gyros by adding tzatziki sauce, onion, cucumber and tomato on a hoagie bun.