Get inspired with our Quick Fix Meals! Ideas that are so simple, you don’t even need a recipe. Ready to enhance flavor and minimize effort at mealtime? We tapped into the expertise of local chef and cookbook author, Carla Snyder for tips and tricks for customizing each Quick Fix Meal to the preferences of anyone at the table.
Sheet Pan Dinner to the rescue! This flavorful chicken dinner couldn’t be easier. Line a sheet pan with foil and lay out the chicken, sliced broccoli and diced potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil, seasoning and chopped garlic and give it a light toss with your hands to blend, spreading it out evenly on the pan and there you have it, a delicious family meal, on the table in 30 minutes!
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs or Breasts
- Red Fork Rosemary Chicken Seasoning
- Red Potatoes
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- Red Onion (sliced)
Bake on sheet pan at 400°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Alternate Serving Suggestions
- Swap broccoli for zucchini, summer squash and red onion.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with brown or white rice.
- Instead of broccoli and potatoes, serve with French Fries and potato salad or coleslaw.
- Make sliders with the chicken and top with cheddar cheese. Serve veggies on the side.
- Make a big salad by topping crispy greens with the warm chicken and roasted vegetables along with your favorite salad dressing.
- Pack warm chicken and vegetables into pita halves with crunchy lettuce, tomato, avocado and ranch dressing.