Get inspired with our Quick Fix Meals! Ideas that are so simple, you don’t even need a recipe. Ready to enhance flavor and minimize effort at mealtime? We tapped into the expertise of local chef and cookbook author, Carla Snyder for tips and tricks for customizing each Quick Fix Meal to the preferences of anyone at the table.
This quick and easy seafood fry is the perfect Lenten-friendly spring meal.
Crispy fish and French fries squeezed with lemon and dipped in tasty sauce takes us back to childhood fish fries, but without the vats of hot, smoky oil.
Simply bake up the shrimp and scallops along with the French fries for a one-pan meal that really satisfies. No need to drop a line!
- Heinen’s frozen breaded shrimp & scallops
- Frozen French fries
- Tartar Sauce
- Cocktail Sauce
- Coleslaw, potato salad, macaroni salad or mac and cheese
- Tater tots or onion rings
- Baked beans
- Roasted sweet potato
Cook the frozen shrimp, scallops and French fries according to package instructions. Serve on a platter with tartar sauce, cocktail sauce and fresh lemon wedges.
Alternative Serving Suggestions
- Make a zesty Bang Bang Sauce by combining 1/2 cup mayo with 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce and 2 tsp. sriracha hot sauce.
- Serve fried seafood on a toasted hoagie roll with Bang Bang sauce, lettuce, tomato and red onion.