- Heinen's 8 Grain Bread
- Hass Avocados (smashed)
- Cambridge House River Run Wild Salmon
- Tomz Cherry Tomatoes
- Heinen's Glaze with Balsamic of Modena
- Fresh Basil
- Toast slices of 8 grain bread.
- Prepare salmon according to package instructions.
- Top bread with smashed avocado and pieces of the smoked salmon, cherry tomato halves, fresh basil and a splash of balsamic vinegar glaze.
- Season with salt and pepper
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.