I am addicted to this recipe! With upwards of 20 grams of fiber per bowl (if you include all of the toppings), this breakfast will fill you with an abundance of energy, vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 fats. To save time, I portion the cereal ingredients and dry toppings ahead of time and store in small containers for the week.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- ¼ Cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 scoop Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein, plain or vanilla (optional…but a really good idea! It’s found in Wellness)
- Cinnamon to taste
- 6-8 oz. unsweetened almond milk (or more if you like it a little thinner); you can use water in place of milk if desired!
- 1 small apple (or ½ of large), chopped
- Handful of fresh berries
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- Small handful of walnuts, almonds, pecans, or pumpkin seeds (toasting nuts/seeds ahead of time brings out the flavor!)
- 2 Tbsp. Let’s Do Organic coconut flakes
- 1 tsp. Navitas Cacao Nibs
- Add flaxseed, chia seeds, collagen (if using), cinnamon and almond milk to a bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Stir and let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Mixture will get thicker the longer it sits!
- Add desired toppings and enjoy!