The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Four ingredient fish tacos? Now, that’s a simple and satisfying supper!
Featuring our light and flaky beer battered cod, fresh and tropical pineapple mango salsa and crunchy slaw mix, simply add all of the ingredients to tortillas and it’s taco time!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen’s Beer Battered Cod
- Mission Street Taco Tortillas
- Heinen’s Fresh Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Fresh Express 3 Color Deli Cole Slaw
1. Warm the cod in the microwave until hot.
2. Place the cod in the tortillas, followed by the pineapple salsa and coleslaw.
3. Garnish with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime.