The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Fresh, light and and extra flavorful, this Grilled Peach Salad was designed for summer.
With a contrast of crunchy arugula, sweet, juicy peaches and salty prosciutto, your taste buds will be begging for more.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Fresh Peaches
- Heinen's Baby Arugula
- Organic Valley Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Heinen's Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Columbus Prosciutto
- Emerald Glazed Pecans
- Preheat a grill or grill pan. Cut washed and pitted peaches into 6 wedges.
- Wrap each wedge with sliced prosciutto. Brush lightly with olive oil and grill for 30 seconds on each side.
- Mix the arugula with a splash of vinaigrette and top with the grilled peaches.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and glazed pecans.