The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Fresh, light and and extra flavorful, this Grilled Peach Salad was designed for summer. With a contrast of crunchy arugula, sweet, juicy peaches and salty prosciutto your taste buds will be begging for more.
- Fresh Peaches
- Heinen's Arugula
- Heinen's Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Heinen's Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Columbus Prosciutto
- Emerald Glazed Pecans
- Preheat grill or grill pan. Cut washed and pitted peaches into 6 wedges.
- Wrap each wedge with sliced prosciutto. Brush lightly with olive oil and grill 30 seconds on each side.
- Mix together arugula and a splash of vinaigrette and top with the grilled peaches.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and glazed pecans.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
Shopping online? Find and order everything needed for this recipe in the What’s For Dinner collection of our online store.