The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Whip up a delicious meal for the family in no time with this recipe for Orange Stir Fry Beef.
Prepared in a matter of minutes on the stove, this tropical-flavored veggie and meat medley will have the whole family digging in for seconds.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Beef Stir Fry Strips
- Heinen's Stir Fry Vegetables
- Two Brothers Mandarin Orange Sauce
- Uncle Ben's Microwavable Brown Rice
- Heat a sauté pan with a splash of Heinen’s Vegetable Oil. Cook the beef strips and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetables and continue to cook until tender.
- Add the Two Brothers Mandarin Orange Sauce and cook until heated through.
- Prepare the rice as directed on the package.
- Serve the beef stir fry on top of the rice.