The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
This dish is a sea-inspired spin on the classic burger and fries. Featuring our Wild Salmon Burger with Spinach and Feta with a side of crispy sweet potato fries, eating a burger has never been so tasty or good for you!
- Heinen's Wild Salmon Burger with Spinach and Feta
- Heinen's Whole Grain Roll
- Heinen's Lemon Dill Sauce
- Sweet Potato
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Peel potato and cut into 8 wedges lengthwise.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and roast for about 20- 25 minutes, or until crispy. Season sweet potatoes with salt
- Grill or pan fry burger until firm and cooked though. Serve on roll with sauce and fries.
*Note: For a twist, try Two Brothers Sweet and Smoky Seasoning instead of salt and pepper.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
Shopping online? Find and order everything needed for this recipe in the What’s For Dinner collection of our online store.