The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
There’s no slicing and stacking with this summer kabob! Using Heinen’s pre-made Teriyaki Chicken Kabob paired with pre-sliced zucchini, squash and watermelon, this dish is a plateful of flavor that comes together in a matter of minutes.
- Heinen's Teriyaki Chicken Kabob
- Heinen's Recipe Ready Summer Squash & Zucchini Mix
- Two Brothers Original Seasoning
- Small Seedless Watermelon Slices
- Preheat grill or broiler. Brush kabobs with a little olive oil and cook for about 10-12 minutes, turning often.
- In a sauté pan, heat a little olive oil and cook squash until just tender then season with Two Brothers Original Seasoning.
- Serve with watermelon slices on the side.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.