Heinen’s understands the importance of strong community ties and believes in the importance of donating to local schools in our communities. As we look for opportunities to streamline our donation process, we have simplified the Teaming Up For Education program to eliminate the need for customers to choose a school.
Heinen’s donation philosophy remains focused on supporting causes that are important to our loyal customers. Please review our donation guidelines below before submitting a request. Please be sure to include your Tasteful Rewards Card number.
Because Heinen’s is a visible part of the local community and neighborhoods where our stores are located, we receive thousands of requests for donations and sponsorships. In order to appropriately evaluate these requests, we developed criteria to help us best serve those in need of assistance.
We hope you will take a moment to review the guidelines below before submitting your request.
- Heinen’s will only donate to non-profit 501(C)(3) charitable organizations and programs focused on education that are located in the general Cleveland, Ohio and Chicago, Illinois areas
- Heinen’s donates small amounts of money or product to a large number of qualifying local organizations and larger monetary amounts to only a small, select group of local organizations
- Heinen’s does not donate to individuals for their pursuit of individual goals or personal tragedies. Instead, we give to supporting organizations that in turn help those in need.
- All donation requests must be in writing, preferably on the organization’s letterhead, include your Heinen’s Tasteful Rewards Customer Card number.
- Heinen’s will respond to all requests in writing within 15 days of receipt.
Your request should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Attn: Donations Department
4540 Richmond Road
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44128