The following post was provided by local blogger, Charity D’Amato of I Heart Cleveland.
Holiday gift guides are all the rage, but have you ever seen one for a grocery store? My guess would be no, but what could be easier than wrapping your holiday shopping and weekly grocery hauls into one simple trip? It’s basically a time-saving gift for yourself!
This year, to make gift giving easy and fun, don’t forget about all of the yummy surprises at your neighborhood Heinen’s.
I chose a few special people that I still needed to shop for and found the perfect gifts while browsing up and down the aisles…let’s check them out!
For your Man Friends
Men can be a challenge to shop for at any time of year, but if I know one thing to be true, it’s that you can never go wrong with food!
- At our house, we love a good “cup of joe” in the morning. A bag or two of Erie Island Coffee mixed with a touch of Ezra Brooks Bourbon Cream is a fun holiday gift for any fellow coffee bourbon drinkers in your life.
- Heinen’s also has a new line of CBD wellness products. Gifting the CBD roll-on would be a welcome gift for weekend warriors.
- The holidays are also a great time to stock up on the Champagne of Beers, which is sure to be a conversation gift for your next socially distanced garage gathering.
- Other ideas include Claey’s Root Beer Candies, which feel very festive or a trio of hot sauces from Bravado Spice Co. for guys who love a little heat.
For the Best Gal Pals
With so many special girly treats, you will be able to check all the gal pals in your life off of your gift giving list.
- What’s better than a glass of prosecco with a dash of Aperol and a handcrafted chocolate bar? Nothing! I selected a bottle of Vin Hunter Prosecco, a bottle of Aperol, champagne-printed cocktail napkins and a few Charles Chocolate Bars for an indulgent girl’s night gift.
- I also thought that my girlfriend might enjoy individual packs of Oloves for her next charcuterie tray, or an indulgent jar of Bonne Maman Lemon Curd for a gourmet touch to morning toast.
For the Wellness-Minded Friend
We all know that sometimes it’s hard to shop for those super health-conscious friends during the holiday season.
- Instead of gifting chocolates and cocktail mixers, why not give a stunning box of Rishi Chamomile Tea? The packaging is gorgeous and the tea even better.
- Give your friends the gift of immune health this holiday season with a bottle of Health Junkie Elderberry Syrup. Made locally in Cleveland, this healthy elixir can also be added to sparkling water for the perfect holiday mocktail.
- A box of single-serve packets of Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey can easily be thrown into a gym bag for a nutritious post-workout treat.
- For a healthy snack while trimming the tree, a bag of Flackers, a handful of Barnana Dark Chocolate Banana Bites and a glass of Garden of Flavor Tumeric and Ginger Energy Elixir would be quite the holiday treat.
For the Kids
The holidays are a magical time for shoppers young and fold at Heinen’s! What better time to share their passion for sugar and spice and everything nice than with gifts for the kiddos?
- S’mores Brownie Kits complete with a mixing spoon would make any little baker jump for joy!
- I know that my little guy would be ecstatic if Santa brought him bags of Smart Sweets in his stocking. However, if he is bad throughout the holiday season, I may have to dangle a bag of (chocolate) coal over his head.
- Another fun holiday treat comes from Heinen’s Bakery Department. I chose the hand-dipped chocolate covered pretzels because if there are any leftover, this mama has got a sweet tooth.
- During the holidays, our family can’t get enough of the Christmas movie classics. No winter movie night is complete without festive treats and this year, I opted for Homegrown Pumpkin Pie and Cinnamon Popcorn and an old fashioned Boylan’s bottled Creme Soda and Root Beer.
Whatever special gift you can find at Heinen’s, I do hope your littles have a very jolly holiday season.
Happy holidays! Happy shopping!