Whip up Christmas Chocolate Bark & Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies for easy gifts sure to please everyone on your list.
Christmas Chocolate Bark:
12 ounces each of bitter-sweet and semi-sweet chocolate, melted
½ cup each chopped Andes mints, Oreo cookies, mint Oreo cookies, and mint M&M’s
1 chopped candy cane
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1 cup of flour
¾ cup of light brown sugar
1 ½ cups of oats
1 teaspoon of baking powder
½ teaspoon of baking soda
½ cup each of chocolate chips and peanut butter chips
additional for baking: ½ cup of unsalted butter and 1 large egg
1. For the Bark: Evenly spread the melted chocolate over a ½ cookie sheet tray lined with parchment paper, wax paper or a silpat and evenly sprinkle on the mints, cookies, candy and candy cane and chill until hard, about 25-30 minutes.
2. Break up the bark and package like a gift.
3. Cookies: In a large mason jar add in the flour, sugar, oats, baking powder, baking soda, chocolate and peanut butter chips.
4. Seal the jar, label and decorate.
Cookie Baking Instructions
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Whip the butter in a standing mixer with the paddle attachment on high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
3. Add in the egg and mix until combined.
4. Next add in the ingredients from the jar on low speed until combined.
5. Form 12 cookies from the cookie dough and place evenly on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
6. Cool and serve!
Recipe created by Chef Billy Parisi l Click here to print this recipe