If you’re in the mood to try something new, you will not be disappointed by the assortment of products added to our shelves in January!
From lactose-free Greek yogurt and dual-flavored, triple-layered fruit bars to a flavor-packed Bahn Mi Wrap that you can grab on the go, your taste buds will love these new arrivals.
PLUS, we have big news because, as of January 2021, all of our stores are carrying only cage-free shell eggs! Happier hens mean a higher quality product, which leads to even happier customers. It’s all about you and it’s the right thing to do!
1.Heinen’s Cage- Free Shell & Hard Cooked Eggs
It’s time to get cracking because, as of January 2021, all Heinen’s stores are carrying only cage-free shell eggs! That means Heinen’s selection of shell eggs will now be sourced exclusively from cage-free hens. For most hens, it represents a vast improvement in life. Cage-free hens are kept in areas with space to preen, scratch, stretch and engage in natural chicken behavior. Additionally, to help ensure freshness, all Heinen’s branded-eggs are sourced from local Ohio farms and are processed within 24 hours of being laid. At Heinen’s, we strive to partner with companies who share our values, including a commitment to work to improve animal welfare. Not only do we believe that it is the right thing to do, but it also results in a higher quality product and is important to our customers.
Varieties: Organic (Brown), Omega-3 Enriched (Brown), Standard (White)
2. Heinen’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Soft and light with just the right amount of sweetness, Heinen’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls make the perfect addition to any meal. They are preservative-free with no artificial flavors or colors. Try them with peanut butter and banana for breakfast, as sliders for lunch or with soup and salad for dinner.
3. Artisan Organic Bagged Pasta
The quality you’ve come to expect in the Heinen’s label is now available in our own Artisan Organic Bagged Pastas. Made in Italy from organic Semolina of Durum Wheat, these dried pastas are authentically bronze die-cut and slowly dried at low temperatures with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. A great item to add to your at-home Valentine’s Day shopping list.
Varieties include Spaghetti, Orecchiette, Fettuccine Nests, Farfalle (Bowtie) Tri-Colored green, red and white small shells, dyed with spinach and tomatoes
4. Heinen’s Packaged Deli Soups
Just in time for the snowy days of winter, we’ve expanded our assortment of packaged soups with delicious belly-warming flavors. Made in small batches in Ohio, our wholesome, comforting, high-quality soups taste great and will warm you up when the temperature drops.
New Varieties: Broccoli, Chicken Tortilla, Fire Roasted Vegetable, Lasagna with Turkey Sausage & Turkey Sausage and Kale
5. Heinen’s Cleaning Products
Have you heard the news? Our own line of cleaning products have arrived to help you live the clean life!
- Cut grease with no residue or streaks with Heinen’s Dish Soap in Lavender, Eucalyptus and Free & Clear.
- Designed for kitchen and bath, our All-Purpose Cleaner in Free & Clear cleans and deodorizes, removes tough grease and dirt and is great for no-wax floors, appliances, tubs, tiles and sinks.
- Heinen’s Free & Clear Surface & Glass Cleaner works on most hard surfaces.
- Free of synthetic dyes, fragrances and phosphates, our Lime Zest Bathroom Cleaner deodorizes, cleans soiled areas quickly and can be used on tile, grout, stainless steel, chrome, sinks, toilets, plastic and vinyl.
- Heinen’s Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans, deodorizes, removes dirt and grease and prevents lime scale when used regularly.
- Safe for colored fabrics, try the new Heinen’s Laundry Detergent in Lavender or Free & Clear to deep clean clothes in all water temperatures. Mild enough for the whole family, it’s free of synthetic dyes, fragrances and phosphates.
- Heinen’s Fabric Softener is safe for most colored fabrics and perfect for handwashing or softening small loads of laundry.
6. Heinen’s Shortbread Mini Cookies
Fresh from the oven, we’ve now added shortbread mini cookies to our mouthwatering selection of baked goods. Made in the Midwest with real butter, they’re the perfect sweet treat to add to lunch boxes or pair with tea or coffee.
7. FAGE BestSelf Lactose Free
Calling all dairy lovers! FAGE BestSelf Lactose Free is a delicious, low-fat Greek yogurt that’s surprisingly lactose free. For nearly 100 years, FAGE has been making dairy products from the finest and freshest ingredients. From unique flavors to plain — If you know FAGE you know it’s going to be simply amazing!
Varieties: Vanilla, Strawberry, Blueberry, Peach, Plain
8. Amy’s Vietnamese-Inspired Bahn Mi Wrap
Love the flavors of Banh Mi? Amy’s Vietnamese-Inspired Bahn Mi Wrap has all the flavors and spice of this traditional Vietnamese sandwich wrapped up in a gluten-free tortilla. They start with a base of fluffy organic brown rice and season with lemon juice, chopped jalapeños and cilantro. Then they add organic pickled carrots and a mix of organic mushrooms, onions and marinated tofu to complete this classic Asian-inspired wrap. One bite and we’re sure you’ll have this on your shopping list from now on. Gluten free/dairy free/lactose free/tree nut free/vegan/kosher/plant based.
9. Pure Organic Layered Fruit Bars
How about a dual-flavored, triple-layered Pure Organic treat to satisfy your snack cravings? Not just for kids, Pure Organic works hard to ensure their recipes are created with real and simple ingredients for clean and exceptionally delicious snacks.
Varieties: Strawberry Banana, Pineapple & Passion Fruit