Better health starts from the inside out.
Gain the clarity you need to optimize your health and wellness.
Heinen’s Personalized Nutrition Center offers expert nutrition guidance in a soothing, private environment inside the Heinen’s Mayfield Village store.
Overseen by Heinen’s Chief Medical Officer Todd Pesek, MD, and his team at VitalHealth Partners, services include the signature VitalHealth Optimization Package, as well as clinically guided vitamin therapies.
Personalized Nutrition Center Hours
By Appointment Only
We focus on 3 critical systems:
Immune: Nutrients associated with the immune system, and your thyroid and adrenal glands, which provide cellular energy to protect against disease.
Digestive: Health markers that determine a well-functioning digestive system, which supports your immune system and many other essential activities in the body.
Cardiovascular: Inflammation related to what you may be eating, which can impact your heart health and overall health and wellness.
VitalHealth Optimization Package
The VitalHealth Optimization Package starts at $300. | Corporate clients also encouraged.
Uncover nutritional strengths and gaps with our proprietary, doctor-guided blood panel that evaluates immune strength, digestive health, and cardiovascular disease risk. These results inform personalized nutrition recommendations as well as clinically guided vitamin therapies that support your unique health and wellness goals.
At Heinen’s Personalized Nutrition Center, you can:
• Relax while your VitalHealth Optimization Panel is drawn
• Review panel results with a VitalHealth Partners medical practitioner, and discuss recommended whole food supplements and clinically guided vitamin therapies
Key nutrients delivered directly to the cells that need them the most.
In addition to whole food and whole food supplement guidance, your personalized recommendations may include clinically-guided vitamin therapies like vitamin injections or infusions which can support immune strength, digestive health, cardiovascular disease risk mitigation, or simply help you regain energy and mental clarity. Vitamin therapy recommendations are based on your VitalHealth Optimization Panel Results.
Additional testing may be required for Vitamin Therapies if a VitalHealth Optimization Panel has not been completed.
Learn more about our Vitamin Therapies at our Personalized Nutrition Center:
Vitamin Therapies to Support Immunity
Support your immune system with antioxidants and more. A powerhouse blend of zinc, vitamin C and glutathione are complemented by B vitamins for balance, and magnesium for calmness.*
Vitamin Therapies to Support Digestion
Incorporate amino acid glutamine to heal and promote a healthy gut lining. Gain additional inflammatory balance support with vitamin C, energy-packed B vitamins and magnesium.*
Vitamin Therapies for Cardiovascular Disease Risk Mitigation
• Metabolize Infusion: Burn fats and lipids faster. Address the key concern of fat toxicity with specifically curated amino acids like carnitine to increase fat metabolism.*
• Vascular Support Infusion: Promote artery health and support blood vessel lining with arginine, magnesium and B vitamins.*
Vitamin Therapies to Regain Energy
• Vitamin D Injection: Improve cognition, mood, and sleep. Vitamin D has epigenetic effects that enable you to express your genes and mitigate your risk of disease, including immune support.
• B-12 Injection: Activate proper cellular metabolism, support healthy blood levels, and preserve nerve and brain function.
• B-Complex Injection: Convert sugar, fat and protein into energy. Support healthy blood flow and blood vessel lining.
Boosts (Infusion Ad Ons)
• Vitamin B12: Regain your energy and banish sluggishness.
• Glutathione: Replenish your antioxidants and support liver detoxification. Glutathione is a master antioxidant that supports all three pillars of health: immune, digestive and cardiovascular.
VitalHealth Partners, including Dr. Todd Pesek and his practitioners, and Heinen’s Registered Dietitians are independent contractors of Heinen’s. The recommendations made by VitalHealth Partners, Heinen’s Dietitians as well as Heinen’s Wellness Consultants are for informational purposes only and should be reviewed with your primary care physician or medical provider.
Heinen’s Personalized Nutrition Center in Action
Cleveland Fox 8’s Kenny Crumpton paid a visit to Heinen’s Personalized Nutrition Center for a behind-the-scenes peek at the services offered at this first-of-its-kind clinic from Heinen’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Todd Pesek, MD and Heinen’s Chief Dietitian, Melanie Jatsek, RD, LD. Discover what he learned and what the Personalized Nutrition Center can do for you!
Make healthy eating easy and delicious with Club Fx.
Club Fx is a FREE, convenient perk for Tasteful Rewards members. Club Fx offers expert
guidance, inspiration and incentives to help you make mindful choices about what you eat.