As an active member of our community, Heinen’s receives a high volume of donation requests. To review these requests, we have developed criteria and procedures to best serve those in need of our assistance.
Please take a moment to review the outlined criteria for a donation:
- Heinen’s will only donate to non-profit 501(C)(3) charitable organizations and programs focused on education that are located in the general Cleveland, Ohio and Chicago, Illinois areas
- Heinen’s donates small amounts of money or product to a large number of qualifying local organizations and larger monetary amounts to only a small, select group of local organizations
- Heinen’s does not donate to individuals for their pursuit of personal goals or tragedies. Instead, we give to supporting organizations that in turn help those in need.
- All donation requests must be in writing, preferably on the organization’s letterhead, include your Heinen’s Tasteful Rewards Customer Card number.
- Heinen’s will respond to all requests in writing within 15 days of receipt.
Your request should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Attn: Donations Department
4540 Richmond Road
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44128