Heinen’s donation philosophy remains focused on supporting causes that are important to our loyal customers. Please review our donation guidelines below before submitting a request. Please be sure to include your Tasteful Rewards Card number.
As an active member of our community, Heinen’s receives a high volume of donation requests. To review these requests, we have developed criteria and procedures to best serve those in need of our assistance.
Please take a moment to review the outlined criteria for a donation:
- Heinen’s will only donate to non-profit 501(C)(3) charitable organizations that are located in the general Cleveland, Ohio and Chicago, Illinois areas.
- Heinen’s donates small amounts of money or product to a large number of qualifying local organizations and larger monetary amounts to only a small, select group of local organizations.
- Heinen’s does not donate to individuals for their pursuit of personal goals or tragedies. Instead, we give to supporting organizations that in turn help those in need.
Please take a moment to review required timing and information for a donation:
- Please allow 10 business days for your request to be reviewed. We will respond within 15 days of receipt of your request.
- Please ensure that you have shared a remittance address, the date of the event and your personal Heinen’s Tasteful Rewards card number. If the date that of your request submission is less than 10 business days before your event, please consider submitting another donation request in the future. Please attach all supporting documents in PDF format. Links are not permitted.
- Submissions without required information cannot be processed.
Your request should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Attn: Donations Department
4540 Richmond Road
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44128