Recipe adapted from: www.capecodselect.com
A tasty and attractive side dish for your holiday table, this recipe offers the perfect combination of flavors and textures to please everyone’s palate.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half.
- ½ cup Cape Cod Select frozen cranberries
- 2 tbsp. Heinen’s extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Heinen’s balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Heinen’s pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat or sheep cheese
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add Brussels sprouts and cranberries.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are cooked.
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup.
- Stir to coat and remove from heat.
- Toss Brussels sprouts, cranberries, and pecans in a large bowl.
- Top with cheese.