The following recipe and photography were provided by our partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
Making scrambled eggs is a true art form! With the secret ingredient of heavy whipping cream, all you need to do is whisk it (whisk it good) to produce light, fluffy and scrumptious scrambled eggs.
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- 4 large Heinen's cage-free eggs
- 3 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream until combined.
- Transfer the eggs to a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Stir constantly with a rubber spatula to form large egg curds for 1-2 minutes, or until cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.