The following recipe and photography were provided by our partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
Making scrambled eggs is a true art form! With the secret ingredient of heavy whipping cream, all you need to do is whisk it (whisk it good) to produce light, fluffy and scrumptious scrambled eggs.
How to Make Scrambled Eggs
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- 4 large Heinen's cage-free eggs
- 3 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream until combined.
- Transfer the eggs to a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Stir constantly with a rubber spatula to form large egg curds for 1-2 minutes, or until cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.