The following recipe was created in collaboration with Lauren Schulte. To see more of her bites and meals, visit her Instagram @TheBiteSizePantry.
What’s the best way to start the day? Coffee, coffee, coffee! Some days call for a warm cup o’ joe, but I like it iced, iced baby.
With early mornings and rigorous work schedules, this Iced Cinnamon Vanilla Maple Oat Milk Latte will add a boost of energy and tastiness to your day. It’s simple to make and requires almost no prep. You can brew your favorite roast or opt for a shortcut with your favorite packaged cold brew. I love to shop local, so for this recipe I used Guardian Cold Brew. It’s smooth, rich and blends great with oat milk creamer.
If you want to make this morning beverage extra special, add a dollop of whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkles on top. No matter how you make it, this iced coffee is a luscious way to start your day.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s organic cinnamon vanilla maple syrup
- ¼ cup Califia Farms vanilla oat milk creamer
- 2 cups of your favorite coffee or cold brew
- Whipped cream, optional
- Cinnamon, optional
- Fill two glasses to the top with ice.
- Add the maple syrup. Pour half of the cold brew or coffee in each cup and give it a good stir with a long spoon to ensure that the maple syrup mixes into the cold brew.
- Slowly add the creamer to create those ascetically pleasing creamer swirls down the side of the glass.
- Enjoy as is or add whipped cream and cinnamon to the top.