The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
This Non-Alcoholic Winter Sangria is a delicious holiday drink for anyone who is alcohol-free or in the mood for a mocktail!
Believe it or not, this recipe actually calls for wine, non-alcoholic wine that its. I used FRE Red Blend from Heinen’s Wine Department, but you can use any alcohol-removed wine in this recipe. Heinen’s has an impressive assortment of options to choose from.
Paired with seasonal citrus and cranberry and garnished with cinnamon sticks and star anise, you’ll never miss the booze in this cozy drink!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 grapefruit, sliced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 bottle non-alcoholic Fre Red Blend
- 1 cup Heinen’s fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups Heinen’s sparkling water
- 4 star anise, plus more for serving.
- 4 Heinen’s cinnamon sticks, plus more for serving
- Combine the orange slices, grapefruit slices and cranberries in a large pitcher. Add one bottle of Fre Red Blend, Heinen’s fresh squeezed orange juice and Heinen’s sparkling water.
- Mix well. Add the star anise and cinnamon sticks.
- Serve in wine glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with fruit, star anise and cinnamon sticks.