Overnight oats are so nice to just grab and eat! There are also so many flavor combinations to make with oatmeal, the options are endless.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1/2 Cup of Heinen’s rolled oats, uncooked
- 6 oz. unsweetened plant-based milk (almond, cashew, coconut, flax, oat, or hemp)
- Heinen’s fresh ground almond, cashew or walnut butter + Heinen’s pure maple syrup + Navitas cacao nibs + banana + unsweetened shredded coconut
- Blueberries + chopped pecans + raw honey + cinnamon + hemp seeds
- Strawberries + banana + cinnamon (or nutmeg) + sliced almonds + flaxseed
- Combine ingredients in a jar.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Heat up in the morning or eat just as it is!