The following information and photography were provided by local blogger Abby Thome of The Thome Home.
Locally made Brownwood Farms jams and preserves are on the shelves at Heinen’s and they are the perfect addition to a fall charcuterie board!
Featuring five incredible flavors, including Pear & Cinnamon Preserves, Michigan Blueberry Preserves, Michigan Cherry Preserves, Strawberry Spread and Peppy Jelly, you can pair a wide variety of Heinen’s specialty cheeses with these fruity finds, allowing you to completely change the flavor profile with each bite from your board. This, is truly key for a great charcuterie spread!
With cooler days setting in, creating a gorgeous fall-themed charcuterie board with Brownwood Farms is a must!
Here is everything you need to know to mimic the look of this showstopping board!
With every charcuterie board, you want to make sure you play on all flavor profiles and textures – sweet, salty, creamy, crunchy.
I recommend mixing a sweet jam with the Fenugreek Gouda and a drizzle of honey and pairing the pepper jelly Heinen’s French Brie! Both are delicious and will add depth to your board.
Fall Charcuterie Board Shopping List
- Brownwood Farms Jams (choose any 3 flavors)
- Mayfield Road Creamery – Fenugreek Gouda
- Beecher’s Handmade Cheeses
- Jasper Hill Farms Bayley Hazen Blue-Vermont
- Heinen’s Hand-Selected Vintage 9-year Cheddar
- Heinen’s French Brie
- Columbus Italian Dry Salami
- Variety of fruit (blueberries, pomegranate, raspberries, dried mango)
- Caramel apples
- Assorted Heinen’s Crackers
- Assorted nuts
- Honey, to drizzle
- Decorative mini pumpkins
How to Assemble
- Start by placing the Brownwood Farms jams, followed by the cheeses.
- Once you have those placed and spaced apart, you can follow your gut and fill in the blank spots with all of the other items. Be sure to use small portions and try to compliment the colors of the cheese and jams with each additional elements.
- As always, have fun with this! With these specialty items from Heinen’s, you cannot go wrong!