What is a Colorful Cauliflower?
You can find the freshest colorful cauliflower in Heinen’s Produce Department. Check out our other favorite unique items by clicking here.
- A member of the cabbage family
- Similar in taste to traditional white cauliflower with slightly sweet nuances
- Can be enjoyed raw on a rainbow vegetable tray, or steamed, roasted, broiled, grilled and sautéed like traditional cauliflower
- Color remains vibrant when cooked
- Available in convenient pre-packaged florets and steaks in Heinen’s Produce Department
- Wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days