Avocado Toast with Citrus Cumin Salt
- Total time:
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tsp citrus cumin salt (recipe below)
- chia seeds optional
For the Citrus Cumin Salt:
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 TBS cumin
- pinch red pepper flakes
- For the Citrus Cumin Salt: Mix all together and store in airtight jar.
- Toast the slices of whole wheat bread, meanwhile prepare the Citrus Cumin Salt.
- Slice each avocado into thin slices. Top toast with avocado slices.
- Season to taste with sea salt, black pepper chia seeds (optional) and lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil.