The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
These delicious Bacon Quiche Breakfast Cups make the easiest gourmet breakfast!
Kid friendly and made in just 30 minutes, they’re perfect to prep ahead for those busy morning where you need something quick and hearty to get you through to lunch. However, they’re also elegant enough to be served at a weekend brunch.
Feel free to customize the ingredients based on veggies you have in your fridge that need to be used. These breakfast bites are extremely versatile and taste good with just about anything.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 8 Breakfast Cups
- 1 cup Heinen’s shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Heinen’s whole milk
- 2 Heinen’s cage free eggs
- 4 strips Heinen’s CARE Certified bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl whisk 1/2 cup Heinen’s shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Heinen’s whole milk and 2 Heinen’s cage free eggs. Add 4 strips of Heinen’s CARE Certified bacon, 1 cup chopped kale, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Stir until combined.
- Grease an 8-cup muffin tin. Separate the crescent rolls and press them into each muffin cup. Fill with the egg mixture and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the eggs are fully cooked and the crescent rolls are golden brown.