Savory, crunchy and so delicious, these Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts are the ultimate appetizer, and while they look super impressive, they could not be easier to make!
Wrapped raw around fresh Brussels sprouts and baked in the oven, Heinen’s CARE Certified bacon crisps perfectly every time, making it the ideal savory casing for these tender veggies. While the Brussels and bacon bake, whip up a simple garlic Dijon aioli for dipping.
If you’re feeding a big crowd, double the batch because these will be gone in no time!
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
- It requires two ingredients! Heinen’s CARE Certified bacon and fresh Brussels sprouts are all you need to create these mouthwatering savory morsels! If you want to make the aioli, you only need three additional ingredients, and you probably already have them at home.
- Heinen’s bacon is CARE Certified, meaning it is raised on family farms that uphold Heinen’s strict standards for quaity and animal welfare.
- It is great for a party! Need an easy appetizer that will impress guests? This is the recipe!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
For the Brussels Sprouts
- 1 package Heinen’s CARE Certified bacon, halved
- 1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts, ends cut
For the Aioli
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Wrap the bacon halves around each Brussels sprout and secure with a toothpick. Bake for 40-45 minutes until the bacon is crisp. Flip halfway through baking.
- While the Brussels sprouts are cooking, combine the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and garlic powder. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from oven and serve on a large platter with the aioli.