The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina and product was provided courtesy of Smith’s.
Savory, crunchy and so delicious, these Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts will be the life of any holiday party!
Wrapped raw around fresh brussels sprouts and baked in the oven, Heinen’s CARE Certified bacon crisps perfectly every time I cook with it, making it the perfect savory casing for tender veggies. While the Brussels and Bacon bake, I recommend whipping up a simple garlic Dijon aioli for dipping.
If you’re feeding a big crowd, double the batch because these will be gone in no time!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
For the Brussels Sprouts
- 1 package Heinen’s CARE Certified bacon, halved
- 1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts, ends cut
For the Aioli
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Like a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Wrap the bacon halves around each Brussels sprout and secure with a toothpick. Bake for 40-45 minutes until the bacon is crisp. Flip halfway through baking.
- While the Brussels sprouts are cooking, combine the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and garlic powder. Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from oven and serve on a large platter with aioli.