Baked Brie with Cayenne-Candied Pistachios
- 1 loaf of sourdough bread
- 8 oz. wheel of Brie cheese
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 raspberry preserves
- Slice the top off of the sourdough loaf. Remove bread from the center.
- Remove the rind from the wheel of Brie and place inside the sourdough “bowl.”
- Toss the pistachios with cayenne, sugar and butter. Place into a baking sheet prepped with nonstick spray.
- Place the top back onto the sourdough bowl.
- Place brie-filled sourdough bread onto the baking sheet.
- Bake pistachios and sourdough bread bowl at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and take off the sourdough cap. Sprinkle with pistachios and drizzle with raspberry preserves. Serve warm.