Recipe, video and photography provided by Heinen’s partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
Served for the Big Game or as an appetizer for any casual get together, these baked chicken wings are a guaranteed win!
Chicken wings from Heinen’s taste great seasoned with just a little salt and pepper, but a simple wing sauce will take them over the top. From classic buffalo, to flavorful chili and garlic, to sweet mustard, these sauces will cover every wing and flavor preference.
For the Chicken Wings
- 3 – 3 ½ lbs. of chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Buffalo Sauce
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ stick unsalted butter
For the Honey and Chili Garlic Sauce
- ½ cup chili garlic paste (sambal)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
For the Sweet Mustard
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add wings, oil and salt and pepper to a bowl and mix until the wings are fully coated.
- Evenly spread the wings on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400°.
- Turn the wings over and return to the oven to bake for another 20-25 minutes, or until browned and cooked throughout.
- For the buffalo sauce, add all ingredients to a small pot over low heat and whisk until combined and the butter is melted. Set aside.
- For the honey and chili garlic sauce, add all ingredients to a small pot over low heat and whisk until combined. Bring to a boil, remove from the heat and set aside.
- For the sweet mustard, add all ingredients to a small pot over low heat and whisk until combined and the butter is melted. Set aside.
- Toss the wings in the sauces of your choice and serve.