The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
These baked pears with honey, walnuts and goat cheese are a show-stopping dessert for the holiday season!
Despite their impressive presentation, these stuffed fruity treats are incredibly easy to make and require only six ingredients! Make these for a sweet and savory post-dinner dessert, or when you’re entertaining.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen's unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 Bartlett pears
- 1 4 oz. package Heinen’s crumbled goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s honey, plus more for serving
- Heinen’s organic cinnamon, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the walnuts and toast until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Slice the pears in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds and core, scooping out enough of the pear to add the filling.
- Combine the toasted walnuts, goat cheese and honey in a small bowl. Stir well. Add a scoop of the goat cheese mixture to the cored pears.
- Bake the pears on a lined baking sheet for 30 minutes. Drizzle with additional honey and cinnamon and serve.