The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Baked Turkey and Cranberry Sliders are an easy way to channel beloved Thanksgiving flavors on a mini sandwich!
With a sweet and tangy homemade cranberry sauce, sliced turkey breast, melty Swiss cheese and soft Hawaiian rolls, these sliders are a sweet and savory seasonal treat.
This recipe uses Two Brothers turkey deli meat, but you can use leftover turkey if you wish!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 dozen Heinen’s Hawaiian slider rolls
- 1 lb. Two Brothers turkey deli meat
- 8 oz. Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- Combine fresh cranberries, orange juice, water and sugar in a saucepan over high heat. Cook until reduced and thickened, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the slider rolls from the package. Do not separate the rolls – instead, cut horizontally. Place the bottom of the rolls on a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Place the turkey, Swiss cheese and cranberry sauce over the bottom of the sliders. Add the top slider buns to the sandwiches.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic powder and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Brush the mixture over top of rolls.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the top of the rolls are browned and the cheese is melted.