Beef Chili Nachos
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Flour or corn Tortilla Chips
- Leftover chili, any variety*
- Toppings: salsa, sliced bell peppers, diced avocado, chopped cilantro, sliced black olives, sour cream, etc.
- *This chili con carne ( above) is our favorite beef chili, but we also love this vegan version. If you're looking for a tomato-free chili, here is an awesome white chicken chili.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. For easy cleanup, line a half sheet pan with parchment ( optional.) Line the sheet pan with a layer of tortilla chips.
- In a saucepan, bring leftover ( or canned) chili to a simmer.
- Top chips with spoonfuls of chili. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Pake in preheated oven for 6-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- To serve, top nachos with salsa, diced green onions, sliced baby bell peppers, fresh cilantro, etc.