The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Be the brunch host with the most beautiful board!
This spring-inspired spread features a wide assortment of sweet and savory foods, making it perfect to serve to guests who may have different taste preferences.
Easy to assemble and customize for your crowd, this brunch board would be a great option for Easter, a birthday celebration or just making a weekend at home feel special!
Feel free to get creative and feature other fruits, vegetables or spreads that you have on-hand. This recipe calls for store-bought biscuits to keep things easy, but feel free to make your own if you’re in the mood to get your hands dirty.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 8 refrigerated biscuits, baked
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s honey
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/2 cup cucumbers, sliced
- 4 medium or hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 1 package Heinen’s premium smoked salmon
- 6 slices Heinen’s CARE Certified bacon, cooked
- Fresh herbs, for serving
- Gather all of the ingredients.
- Bake the biscuits according to the package instructions.
- Spread parchment paper over a large charcuterie or serving board.
- Add ½ cup of strawberries, ¼ cup of strawberry jam, ½ cup of blueberries, ½ cup of raspberries, ¼ cup of cream cheese, ¼ cup of peanut butter and ¼ cup honey on one side of the board.
- Add 1 cup of snap peas, 1/2 cup of cucumbers, eggs, smoked salmon and 6 slices of bacon on the other side of the board. Add the biscuits to fill the gaps on the board.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.